Oral Science is happy to announce the Canadian launch of the Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional electrical toothbrush with sonic expertise, for extremely mild, higher outcomes. This contains tender loving take care of the sulcus, preventive and particular take care of sufferers with braces or implants, and the therapies and prevention of gingivitis and periodontitis.
Developed to provide your sufferers skilled help for his or her oral well being, the Curaprox Hydrosonic Pro provides the very best efficiency of sonic expertise:
- Seven ranges, intuitive to make use of
- From 44,000 to 84,000 pulsations per minute
- Helps the hydrodynamic cleansing impact
- Highly effective battery – greater than 60 minutes of brushing per cost
- Simply as highly effective when the battery is low as when totally charged
- Three brush heads, made in Switzerland
- Curen® filaments for gentleness
- Curacurve® ergonomics for attain
- Droplet-shaped association for effectiveness
“When utilizing a sonic toothbrush, there are 3 golden guidelines: no stress, a exact adaptation to the tooth, and a slow-scanning of the complete tooth floor. The Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional has a very highly effective motor, so it may well present an especially excessive variety of strokes per minute. Due to this, the hydrodynamic impact will be totally utilized. As well as, the particular ultra-soft bristles, and the best way these bristles are organized, mix to strengthen the hydrodynamic impact additional,” commented Dr. Ulrich P. Saxer, professor and co-creator of the Hydrosonic Professional.
Each Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional bundle comes with
- 1 × Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional handpiece
- 1 × Delicate brush head
- 1 × Professional brush head
- 1 × Single brush head
- 1 × Charging station with USB cable
- 1 × USB wall charger
- 1 × Journey case
- 1 × Person handbook
- 1 × Fast Begin flyer
Oral Science invitations all dental professionals to get their Curaprox Hydrosonic Professional trial unit in exclusivity on the Pacific Dental Convention in Vancouver on March 9 and 10.
Leave a Reply