Mix up this refreshing blueberry flaxseed smoothie for breakfast this week! It’s fiber packed from the flaxseed, protein-packed from the greek yogurt and completely candy from the blueberries!
Superfood Flax Seed Smoothie
When unsure, make a smoothie! This blueberry flax superfood smoothie is among the most nutrient-packed smoothies, ever. We love this smoothie as a result of it’s made with easy substances, but is creamy and scrumptious.
What You Want
We packed this smoothie with wholesome substances which are accessible to everybody! Let’s break down the entire substances and why they’re wholesome!
- Blueberries- Yow will discover blueberries in many of the frozen sections on the grocery retailer! They’re full of fiber, potassium, and vitamin C!
- Ground Flaxseed– Say whats up to the nutrient-packed floor flaxseed! Flaxseed is understood for being tremendous excessive in fiber and omega 3 fatty acids!
- Spinach- You don’t should be compelled by your mother to eat your spinach! Once you mix spinach right into a smoothie you may’t even style it! Spinach is full of protein, iron, nutritional vitamins, and minerals. WOWWY.
- Greek yogurt- Greek yogurt is the important thing to creating smoothies creamy! Greek yogurt can be loaded with protein!
- Almond Milk- On the subject of milk options, we’re large followers of almond milk! Almond milk simply occurs to be excessive in protein and low in energy, too!
Trying to improve your blender? Try our favourite Vitamix Blender. It’s our favourite high-speed blender good for making smoothies, soups, and nut butter.
Flaxseed Smoothie 101
Are flaxseed smoothies wholesome?
Sure, superfood smoothies are wholesome! They get some unhealthy flack for being calorie-dense. However superfood smoothies are full of wholesome energy which are so good on your physique!
Simply be certain to not have a smoothie for each meal! It’s all about stability!
What are the most effective smoothie toppings?
Toppings are among the best elements of a smoothie. You possibly can select what route to go! Listed here are a listing of a few of our favorites!
How a lot flax seeds in smoothie?
Per 1 serving, we suggest 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of floor flaxseed.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt I used vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk or any kind if milk
Calories: 94kcal Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 4g Fat: 3g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g
Leave a Reply