At the moment I’m speaking to Clay Cooper, higher recognized on-line as @discoverydeadlift. Early within the COVID-19 pandemic, Clay took his weight plates and barbell exterior and commenced doing his deadlift workouts within the nice outdoor. Since then, he’s rucked barbells and plates to mountains, riverbeds, seashores, and deep into the woods. He’s deadlifted throughout the US, had attention-grabbing encounters with wildlife (and folks), and is planning to take his venture worldwide within the close to future.
On this episode of The BarBend Podcast, host David Tao talks to Clay Cooper about:
- Clay’s energy background and discovering solace in energy (1:30)
- The primary time deadlifting exterior (6:10)
- “Hey, I believe that is who I’m now…I convey weights exterior” (9:00)
- How one can construction ruck-deadlift-ruck exercises (12:30)
- His BEST animal encounters (15:00)
- The place Clay is deadlifting subsequent (18:30)
- Who Clay has impressed (20:30)
Related hyperlinks and additional studying:
The submit Deadlifting in the Wilderness (w/Clay Cooper) appeared first on BarBend.
Leave a Reply