These deliciously fudgy keto brownies are made with darkish chocolate, almond flour, and cocoa powder.
Solely 125 energy and a pair of grams of web carbs in every indulgent sq.! So go forward and have one or two!
When my husband and I transitioned to a low-carb weight loss plan, I instantly got down to create tasty keto options for the beloved high-carb meals that acquired us in bother within the first place. On the checklist, amongst different gadgets: brownies.
It took some trial and error for positive, however these brownies are wonderful. They’re wealthy, very chocolatey, tremendous decadent, and never too candy. It took some work to develop this recipe, however I’m so happy with the end result!
You may solely want a couple of easy substances to make these tasty keto brownies. The precise measurements are included within the recipe card under. This is an outline of what you will want:
- Unsalted butter: You can too use salted butter and omit the salt.
- Darkish chocolate: The darker you possibly can go and nonetheless benefit from the end result, the higher. I usually use Lindt 70% cacao. However for those who can go even darker than that, that is nice.
- Eggs: I take advantage of massive eggs in nearly all my recipes, this one included.
- Sweetener: I take advantage of stevia. You possibly can most likely use your favourite granulated sweetener as a substitute.
- Almond flour: A superb flour substitute that bakes exceptionally properly. Ensure you use blanched finely floor flour and never a rough almond meal.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: Pure or Dutch-processed, each work, though I choose Dutch-processed on this recipe.
- Salt: I take advantage of kosher salt in nearly all my recipes. If utilizing fantastic salt, you need to use much less of it.
- Baking powder: Bear in mind to ensure and never expired it is recent earlier than utilizing it.
It is SO simple to make these keto brownies! Scroll right down to the recipe card for detailed directions. Listed here are the essential steps:
- Soften the butter and chocolate within the microwave, then whisk within the eggs and the sweetener.
- Step by step add the dry substances – almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
- Switch the combination to a buttered 8-inch baking dish. Bake it for about quarter-hour in a 325°F oven. Cool, then reduce into squares.
Listed here are a couple of ideas for you for ensuring this recipe is a hit:
- I take advantage of Dutch-processed cocoa powder (cocoa handled with alkali) on this recipe. It is milder, darker, and – most significantly – much less acidic than pure cocoa powder. However pure cocoa powder ought to be fantastic if that is all you’ve.
- It is best to measure your dry substances by weight. That is true for the almond flour and cocoa powder. If in any respect doable, for the very best outcomes, you need to measure the substances by weight and never by quantity.
- These brownies truly style higher the following day and their texture improves too and turns into fudgier. So I typically make them forward of time after which take pleasure in a sq. or two per day over the following few days.
Steadily requested questions
I have not tried it, however I believe you can use ½ cup of any granulated sweetener. If something, it’s going to add bulk and assist the brownies develop into even fudgier.
Having mentioned that, it will nonetheless be an experiment, since I have not tried it and might’t say for positive if it will work or not.
Sure, completely! You possibly can freeze them in freezer baggage for as much as three months. You possibly can thaw them in a single day within the fridge, or microwave them at 50% to defrost them.
Sure. Personally, I am not a fan of those sweets. I choose to make use of actual darkish chocolate.
However for those who like the feel and taste of sweets equivalent to Lily’s, I do not see why they would not work on this recipe, though have not truly examined them on this recipe.
The easiest way to differ this recipe is so as to add taste extracts. You possibly can add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, coconut extract, almond extract, and even orange extract. So experiment and see what you want greatest!
You can too add a handful of chocolate chips or unsalted uncooked pecans to the batter if you want.
These brownies are excellent simply the way in which they’re. Generally, after I’m feeling further indulgent, I drizzle them with some melted peanut butter or almond butter. Mmm good!
As soon as fully cool, maintain any leftover brownies in an hermetic container within the fridge. Gently heat them within the microwave (50% energy for 10 seconds per sq.) earlier than having fun with them.
You possibly can maintain the leftovers within the fridge for as much as per week. As talked about above, they’re truly higher than the freshly baked brownies – their texture turns into fudgier.
👩🏻🍳 I usually publish a brand new or an up to date recipe as soon as per week. Need these recipes in your inbox? Subscribe! You possibly can unsubscribe at any time.
Superb Keto Brownies
These deliciously fudgy keto brownies are made with darkish chocolate, almond flour, and cocoa powder. Solely 125 energy and a pair of grams of web carbs in every indulgent sq.!
Servings: 16 brownies
Forestall your display from going darkish
Preheat your oven to 325 levels F. Butter a sq. 8-inch glass (not metallic) baking dish.
In a big microwave-safe bowl, soften the butter and chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring after every microwave session. Microwave simply till nearly melted. Chocolate burns simply.
Permit the combination to barely cool, then whisk within the eggs and stevia.
Whisk within the almond flour and the cocoa powder. Lastly, combine within the salt and the baking powder. Combine till the batter could be very clean.
Utilizing a rubber spatula, switch the combination to the ready baking dish, spreading it evenly. Clean the highest out with the spatula.
Bake till simply set, 15-20 minutes. A toothpick inserted within the middle ought to come out not fully moist, however with a couple of moist crumbs. Begin checking after quarter-hour.
Cool fully, within the pan on a wire rack, for about 1 hour. Then reduce into 16 squares and serve.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Serving: 1brownie | Energy: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 6g | Sodium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
❤️ Let’s join! Observe me on Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter.
Leave a Reply