ColourPop Shortbread Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a medium, burnt orange with hotter, reddish undertones and a matte end. It swatched terribly on my pores and skin–the powder didn’t wish to adhere–however I had no points making use of it to my cheeks.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Fresh ‘n’ Peachy (DC, $10.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Dior Coral (004) (P, $37.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- KIKO 102 Natural Pink (P, $12.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Thnks fr the Mmrs (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Peaches and Cream (P, $9.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
$10.00/0.28 oz. – $35.71 Per Ounce
The components is meant to go on “easily” and have a “pure and wholesome flush” that has “lengthy put on” and “could be layered to your required depth.” It’s a frivolously to reasonably powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable shade payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner really feel and although it feels silky to the contact, I discovered it the kind of powder blush could be difficult to mix out evenly on the pores and skin, relying on one’s pores and skin sort or base preferences. The drier the pores and skin/base, the higher the components would mix, however any pure oils or slip prompted the blush to go on erratically and was troublesome to mix out. The damage was between seven and eight hours on me on common.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Polydiethylsiloxane, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride. Could Comprise: Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (ci 77019), Purple 6 (ci 15850), Purple 28 Lake (ci 45410), Purple 40 Lake (ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Ultramarines (ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.
Leave a Reply